Publikationen von Dr. Ronny Patz
Artikel in Fachzeitschriften:
Kapitel in Sammelbänden:
- Patz, R., Schmidt, S. and Eckhard, S. (2016) Coping with the Sellout: Bureaucratic Governance and the UNESCO Budget Crisis, World Congress of Political Science, Poznan, 23-28 June 2016.
- Patz, R., Goetz, K.H. (2017) Resource mobilization strategies and administrative structures in the United Nations system, Paper to be presented at the International Conference on Public Policy (ICPP), Singapore, 28-30 June 2017.
- Patz, R., Goetz, K.H. (2017) Budgeting in the UN System: Bureaucratic Routines Meet Global Politics, Paper presented at the 2nd EUFINACCO workshop “Financial Accountability in the EU” Berlin, 17-19 May 2017 [available upon request].
- Patz, R. (2017) Bureaucratic Politics and the Prevention of Leaks in the European Commission, SocArXiv PrePrint, 28 February 2017; Paper presented for the workshop “Secret Politics and Politics of Secrecy in Europe” (Part II), Panel “Secrecy, Oversight and Accountability”, IBZ Munich, 2-3 March 2017.
- Patz, R. (2016) Coping with Budget Pressures: UN Administrations Between Complex Principals and Global Goals, ECPR General Conference, Prague, 7-10 September 2016.
- Patz, R. and Goetz, K.H. (2015a) Budgeting in International Organisations: What Role for Administrations?, Paper presented at the ECPR Joint Sessions, Warsaw, 29 March-2 April 2015.
- Patz, R. and Goetz, K.H. (2015b) Managing Budget Conflicts in International Organisations: A Comparison of EU, ILO and WHO, ECPR General Conference, Montreal, 26-29 August 2015.
- Patz, R. and Goetz, K.H. (2015c) From Politicised Budgeting to Political Budgets in the EU?, International Conference on Public Policy, Milan 1-4 July 2015.
- Patz, Ronny and Mark Perera (2013) Square pegs and round holes? Challenges in assessing the EU level integrity system; Paper presented at the 3rd Global Conference on Transparency Research, HEC Paris, 24-26 October 2013.
- Ronny Patz (2011): Information Flows in the Context of the EU Common Fisheries Policy reform - A Network Perspective; Paper presented at the UACES 41st Annual Conference, Cambridge, 5-7 September 2011.
- Transparency International EU Office (2014): The European Union Integrity System; ISBN:978-2-9601484; [Project Manager; Co-author with Mark Perera, Amanda McMenamin and Louis Hancisse]